My blog title

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Travis

It's been over a month since I felt like writing in my blog. Alot has happened, and I'm okay with most of it...not by choice, but because it was forced on me! Travis moved out New Year's day. We still see each other and he comes and spends time with Jaelynn, but it's not like when he was here. I miss him, but I don't miss the bullshit. It's hard to explain, but I know I'm hurting. He's been giving me money for her, but in money orders. I know he's only trying to cover his own ass, but that's a slap in the face to me. I am trying not to be hateful, but how do you treat a man who has walked out on his "family"?
Today was my 33rd birthday. God, I'm so old! He wanted to do something for me for my birthday, so he said he would come over and cook dinner. By the time dinner was ready, I didn't even want to eat it. I felt bad, but I just wasn't hungry! (I've been fighting a cold all week and the kids have too!) I just told him that I would eat it tomorrow for my lunch. He made a nice mess in my kitchen and was gone as soon as he was finished eating...betcha' can't guess who got to buy all the food he cooked!? YEP! YOU GUESSED IT! ME!!!!!!!!! And I got to clean up his mess! What a birthday!
Well, that's all for now. I'm tired and just don't want to do this right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home