My blog title

Monday, March 27, 2006

HIM part 2

Anyways...so, after we argued all day long, I finally just told him that I DO give a shit about my kids and I wasn't going to let him or anyone else tell me that I don't! He's forever trying to tell me that he never says mean shit to me...well, what was that? And not to mention the fact that he is forever calling me a bitch...but I suppose in HIS warped mind, that's being nice?! Oh well...I got Jaelynn better...to an extent. She is feeling better, but she says her ear is still hurting. I think once she is on the Amox. for a few more days she will start to feel better. I was going to keep her home from school today, but she woke up wanting to go, so I let her. She wasn't running a temp anymore, so I figured it was okay.
I just can't believe that he would actually tell me that leaving his moms house to take us to the ER was a "hassle"! I guess I should just stop "hassling" him and take his ass to court for child support? Maybe then it won't be considered a "hassle".
I don't know what to do anymore...he got fired and then got his job back...so I haven't seen any money from him in over a month. I guess in the back of my mind, I'm trying to keep things on a civil level...don't know how much longer THAT will be possible?! But, I'm trying and that's all that matters!
More later!
Susan

1 Comments:

  • At 2:10 PM, Blogger April Erwin said…

    Sweetie, I know it's hard, but you gotta move on. He's just poisoning your life and making you miserable. You and your kids will all be happier without his drama. IF he wants to see his kids, he has to grow up first. Doesn't sound like that's happening and it looks like you've been enabling that. Good for you for kicking his butt out. Stay strong and move on. You are worth so much more than what he has to give. You wanna find a good man? Read Dr. Phil's book, 'Love Smart'. It's totally worth it. Hang in there. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home